Monday, August 31, 2009

10 Year High School Reunion

This weekend is my 10 year high school reunion. I've been planning this for months with a couple of my classmates. This is going to be so much fun and a lot more work. We have 4 events planned:

Friday Night: Happy Hour at The Green Iguana
Saturday Afternoon: Potluck Picnic at Bay Pines Park
Saturday Night: Beachside BBQ at the Holiday Inn Sunspree
Sunday Morning: CWMP Brunch at the Breslin's House

I still need to:
1) pick up vases for the bbq
2) clean my house (HQ for reunion)
3) get buns for the picnic
4) get Mary Kay goody bags from Jenn
5) find a projector for the slideshow
6) last minute planning/details with Julie and Leigh Ann

I'm sure I'm forgetting some other stuff, but that's a good start. Expect a new post next week about the weekend. I hope everything goes smoothly and everyone enjoys themselves!

Here are a few photos from high school...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did a great job with everything. I wish I could have made it to the main event.