Saturday, February 7, 2009

Be My Valentine


I miss my camera so much. I lost it on my trip to Minneapolis this past August. So many wonderful memories went uncaptured...vacation in Minneapolis with Amanda and Phil, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve/Anniversary and a trip to New England. I would have loved to take photos of Princeton, Boston and Dan's family. I can't believe I don't have photos of Alistair playing in the snow for the first time! AHHHH! I told Dan to be careful because I may buy a camera impulsively with our credit card (which has a high enough balance already) or may just steal one out of someone's hands. If you have a camera out in front of me, BEWARE!

Valentine's Day is coming up next weekend, if you want to replace Dan as my valentine, buy me a camera. I need to take pictures of my sweet little Alistair or I will explode. Plain and simple. Actually, there are a couple of people who have photos of Alistair playing in the snow, the New England Aquarium and my trip to Minneapolis, but my blog demands melodrama!

This was the last photo I took of Alistair with my dad's camera before I broke it. Oops.


No comments: