I am so excited about visiting Amanda and Phil next month with Alistair. The trip is my birthday present from Dan and our parents. However, I am thoroughly bummed that Dan can't come with us. We can only afford one ticket. Alistair will be sitting on my lap during the flight. I wish I could find a way to make some money and buy him a ticket too. If you're reading this and you have any idea of ways to make a quick $300, must be legal, please let me know. As it is, he's leaving tomorrow and will be gone all week at school. Then Alistair and I will be gone for a few days on the trip. I hate spending so much time apart from him. Plus I'm not excited about flying with a one year old by myself. Maybe he'll sleep for most of the flight.
Two Kings and Two Tables
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment